Monday, September 14, 2020

Rafael Villafane Week 4: Surface Population


Concept:

    Seeing as this was my first true test using Rhino as a modeling software coming from some moderate experience in Maya I wanted to put what I had learned in the concepts of Maya and put that into Rhino by recreating a flying saucer model in Rhino since that was my first model I ever did in Maya.



So to create my saucer I Modeled a sphere and disc together but upon later analysis I discovered that I couldn't make both the disc and the sphere together as one object and even looking it up was a little tough to do at least in such a way I could understand it so then I remembered I could model in Maya and have it imported onto Rhino. On doing so I was able to make it all one object and then add the surface population on top as a separate layer.


Render: 



Definitely I can say that although learning Rhino was very difficult and still in the future once I learn more it will be even more difficult I'm positive from the results of my render that my skills will improve overtime, my models will become more complex, and I'll have a better understanding of the software.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment