Monday, November 30, 2015

Dong Lak (Derek) Han - Sewol Ferry 2

I am working with Sewol Ferry accident which took away 304 people's lives from their family.

My goal in this project is making video that is projection mapping on my pepakura Sewol Ferry
in order to consolation the family who lost their family through this accident and making people memorize this accident.




models



Polygon Model



For laser cutting



Laser cutting




model


model


model



 I was so sad because model has a problem which is the shape of direction and size. Direction was opposite and I need more smaller model than this. So I will try again until I am satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. Derek review this video:https://youtu.be/aA_i10-PS90. it may provide a better means for you to get the typology that you are ater.

    ReplyDelete