Sunday, December 6, 2015

Dong Lak (Derek) Han - Sewol ferry sculpture + Projection mapping

I made pepakura Sewol Ferry in order to consolation the victims' family and reminding Korean of it. 

(blog about the pepakura sculpture = http://donglak.blogspot.com/2015/10/sewol-ferry-derek-han.html)

I used Madmapper and premire pro as a tool. 

I wanted to use Madmapper and Modul8 but I didn't have modul8.

( I think Modul8 would be more powerful)

Setting (at the view of projector)

 and edit the video to project and mapping with Madmapper.

Here's some pictures.

lines from 3d model
(I modeled in Rhino and export as obj and then import to the Madmapper)


I designed background and sea (bottom)
This is the real situation picture.







Here's the link to video I made.


No comments:

Post a Comment