Sunday, December 6, 2020

Danny Laboda: Week 16 Flatfab Flat Rab(bit)

 



Concept:
For this project I chose to create my favorite animal: the rabbit. My original first draft of this project was entirely drawn, and I liked it so much that I had decided to render my final in my art program as well! Rabbits are a very important animal to me (Just ask my fursona!) But all in all I wanted a simple but recognizable sillouhette.
Techniques:
I fought with Flatfab for a good few hours trying to trace my concept artwork, but I ended up freehanding it. Since Keyshot still does not work on my computer and my rhino trial was up, I chose to do what I've been doing all semester; rendering in 2d with my art skills. I am really proud of how my render turned out!
Materials:
If I were to create this in real life, I would like for it to be made out of a matte plastic. When I was a child I had a toy that was just various mill cut pieces where you could create your own Flatfabs by sticking them together. I was very inspired by that toy and would want my rabbit to be much of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment