Monday, September 11, 2023

Michael Murphy ATCM 3355 F23: Project 1 Castle-Tower




Concept: 

I was inspired by the tower from the candy kingdom in Adventure Time. It has a design with waterfalls coming out and a large tree on top. I thought about doing this for a castle tower with a tree on top and a couple of smaller towers next to it. The walls separate the distance between the towers.





    

Process: 

I added cylinders and made sure they were tall enough for the towers. Then I made a tree with a         truncated pyramid for the trunk and a cone for the leaves. I used rectangles for the walls. Cones were added on top of the smaller towers after. 






Materials: 

Materials: I didn’t really use any materials, but I wanted to focus on making sure the model was as inspired by the picture as possible while making sure it had a different design. 



Printed model of the castle tower











No comments:

Post a Comment