Sunday, January 31, 2016

Jonathan Gloria: Week 1 Castle


Concept: I choose to do this castle because I was a little inspired by the old Mario games. From when he would finish a stage and walk into the castle, only to find out that the princess is in another castle. I also thought about adding more stuff around so it wouldn't look so plain.


Technique: The techniques that I did for the castle was mainly used different objects to make my castle. I used union and difference to make the door, and to make the inside castle combined. I also used the copy tool to make copies of most of the shapes, so that I could put them around more easily.




Materials: for the outer walls, I used different colors of paint metallic to give it a shine, I really liked the colors when I selected them. For the trees, I used a lime green paint gloss to make them pop out from the green extreme floor material. I had a tough time picking out materials that I liked for my castle, but I choose the ones that I thought fit it well the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment