Sunday, January 31, 2016

Jonathan Gloria: Week 2 Duck



Concept:  For this duck, I wasn't sure what to do, but I knew I wanted to make it look a little different. I remembered how some ducks have that white ring around its neck. I decided that my duck should look a little like those ducks, but not exactly like them.


Technique: I did a lot for this duck, probably a lot more than my castle and flashlight combined. I used the curves and liens to split the object, to make the neck, beak and tail separate. I also manipulated the spheres more to make the body not as wide.



Materials: For the materials, I wanted to make my duck look like a glass duck. I used a yellow plastic material for the body, and for the neck, tail and beak I used some of the gem materials, so that it wouldn't be too transparent. For every gem, plastic and glass material that I used for the eyes wouldn't work, so I used a chrome polished material on the eyes, so that they wouldn't blend in or be hard to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment