Sunday, January 31, 2016

Jonathan Gloria: Week 2 Flashlight



Concept: I wasn't sure what to do at first with the flashlight. I just build what ever it told me in the tutorial, and then added my own stuff at the end so it wouldn't be exactly like the one in the tutorial given to us.


Technique: I used the union and difference tool to make the dents in the flashlight. I also used those tools to make the inside part of the flashlight. I also added other objects to it so it wouldn't look too plain. I also used the split tool to make the dents separate so I could recolor them to other colors for the materials.



Materials: I used the brass brushed material on all the bumps and accessories that are on the flashlight. For the switch I used a leather material, because it made it look more like one of those push to turn on flashlights. For the glass I used a game stone white, to make it look more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment