Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hadi Zadeh - Assignment 7 Serial Slices

For this project I used a head model of one the models I had created before. This was a character that I had made in 3dSMax. I thought using serial slice technique for this model looks good for this project. 

The original character had been made in 3dsMax using the polygonal modeling tools. I used the blueprints from www.got3d.com . I used only the head for this project. After importing the head to rhino, I used the tools that were demonstrated in video tutorials by Prof. Scott to make the serial slices. 

I used two material. One reflective and one wood material for Keyshot renders. And I also used HDRI images to give the models the shininess and reflectivity effects.

Original Model in 3DsMax


Rhino Shot 1

Rhino Shot 2

Rhino Shot 3

GIF

Keyshot 1

 Keyshot 2

Final 1

Final 2

Final 3

Final 4

 Final 5

No comments:

Post a Comment