Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hadi Zadeh - Assignment 9 Lamp

I had several attempts to create a good model for the lamp in 3DsMax, until I figured out what I was looking for. I wanted a non-symmetrical model that look good in one hand and could be fitted in just one sheet on the other hand. I also wanted the model have different shapes and thickness when looking from different angles. 

I made the basic mesh in 3DsMax and then imported it to rhino. And then used contour, section and pipe commands just as were demonstrated n video tutorials. I think using pipes to make notches is a more accurate way in compare with cut my ribs script.  

I used two different materials and HDR images for reflection and refraction. 

3DsMax Basic Model

Rhino 1

Rhino 2

Keyshot 1

Keyshot 2

 Keyshot 3

Final 1

Final 2

Final 3

Final 4

No comments:

Post a Comment