Monday, October 12, 2015

Chun-Yi Wu: Zodiac Constellation - Aries

The Second pepakura project I have process is Aries, which present as a female goat. This time I have asked one concept artist to drew me a reference then I'll modeling it in Maya. One of my friend was interest on rigging so I basically asked him to rigged as a try work. Which comes out fine with some poly point fixing.

This project have use the basic animation production process to produce the work flow. which is modeling, rigging, posing and it did helps the quality of the work, but slowing down fore each process of works.



 For now what I have done is half of the model printed out



 
After glue all them up Aries is Half way to the finish product, and one code of the Aqua Gem turns the cardboard like the wooden surface.



No comments:

Post a Comment