Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Leo Haddad - 3D Print Fall 2017

Concept:

Image result for skyrim glass sword

I took inspiration from a weapon in "Skyrim Elder Scrolls" called the Glass Sword. I like the way this sword and designed and the elegant jade glass that it's made of. I thought I would try to recreate this sword in a simple way and in a smaller scale, kind of like a dagger.


Techniques:


























I modeled my design in Rhino because I'm more familiar with this program. I used a lot f poly line and control point curve to get the desired shape of my model. The idea was to incorporate mainly points and curves as opposed to edges, giving the sword a slick look.


Materials:






To achieve my desired look for this weapon, I gave it a see through glass blade along with a dark grey granite handle to give it an intimidating look. The line running through the blade gives it a bevel look and makes it sleeker.


3D Print:
(Ordered and hasn't arrived yet)


No comments:

Post a Comment