Sunday, March 8, 2020

Hayden Staples: Artistic Renderings


Concept:
For my artistic renderings I wanted to make my flashlight look like they belonged in polar opposite environments. It was made to resemble ancient Egyptian art and so the first location is in the desert. For the second Composition, I put it in the ocean.
Process:
Using the different render layers that are available to me through Keyshot, I created a Photoshop file. Using the Layer command in Photoshop, coupled with color balance I was able to make each version of the light look different.
Materials:
For the desert version, i wanted it to look like something out of a tomb and so I made it gold with the studs at the bottom the bright jewels.
For the ocean version, I wanted it to look like it was emanating power. So I increased the amount of light coming from the inside. I also wanted it to look more like a burnt coral/brass so I adjusted the color of the beauty layer and increased the reflections to make it look polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment