Sunday, March 8, 2020

Twinkle Shah: Rendering in Passes - Flashlight Model

I wanted to make some more renderings of my flashlight model because I wanted to try to make it look more like a flashlight than my previous renderings by positioning it in a better composition and by adding a light ray coming out of it, illustrating the flashlight's purpose a bit better. I came up with the following final renderings through passes. I used a reflection pass, a beauty pass, a toon shader pass, occlusion, and more. I separated the reflection layer into separate layers by material with my clown mask and used those layers differently in each rendering. I also used Photoshop's Hue/Saturation tool to adjust and tint the different parts of the rendering to produce a different effect. Overall, I am much more happy with the results by this process rather than using Keyshot's default render pass options.



No comments:

Post a Comment