Thursday, March 19, 2020

Nikki Chauhan: Hammer

Concept: My hammer is based on a squeaky clown hammer toy.


Process: I created a rectangular prism and a sphere which I elongated and used Boolean union to create the basic shape for the handle portion of this hammer. I then duplicated the pieces 3 times and slightly stretched each piece, a little bigger than the previous and then after that I joined all of the pieces together. I then created a star with the polygon tool and used the ArrayCrv tool to evenly distribute them around the wider parts of each piece. I used the cylinder tool and torus tools to create the center top piece and then created the outer portions with curves and revolves.


Materials: I used tools that would be used if this was the real thing so the handle is plain plastic, the decoration on it being flat design, the top plastic as a cloudy plastic and the ends being a rubber plastic material.



No comments:

Post a Comment