Sunday, March 29, 2020

Marvin Robinson LED Flashlight

 

Concept: For my concept I based my flash light off of the Drangonblood tree found in the Shara Desert.

 


Process: My Process involve using boolean with curves, adding 2D primitive shapes added and subtracted to create a flared tree like cross section. After I used the revolved to create the basic shape. Next I added some uniqueness by adding several torus in array and boolean subtracted an array of holes at the top flare section to allow light to pass through. Finishing the piece I topped the sleeve off with spike-like shapes to simulate a tree top and incorporated a grip texture.


Materials: Green paper shaders were used for the to give the feeling of a leaf texture. I used a bit texture and to give my model a finished bark or tree look.

No comments:

Post a Comment