Sunday, March 8, 2020

Liam Melugin: Render Passes

Concept:

I wanted to change the look of my castle model to what I felt was more fitting to the surrounding. I felt the lighting for my image should have more of a reddish hue on parts of it. I also wanted to fix the way the lighting from the background image was used. 



Process:

I used KeyShot to render in passes and then imported it all into photoshop. From here it was a constant of messing with all of the layers. I also added some layers to do more when it came to specific color changes in parts. I also then used photoshop to move the light source from the left to the right side so it fits more with the main lighting on the model itself.


Materials:

The materials stayed the same from the castle as a whole. When it came to the layers, I just used the ones from the original render of the close-up view of the castle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment