Monday, March 9, 2020

Eddy Martinez Render Passes


Concept: 

I used the model from my 3D print and applied a blank material and made and all changes in Photoshop and made a metal version and a tampered version to make it more artistically pleasing. To do this I settled with making a spray painted version of my model for my more artistic version. 



Process: 

I manually made all the passes since the automatic render passes from Keyshot where not functioning for me. in order to create the passes such as specular I had to change the material and tweak the material settings so that when i render the model I can place it over the original in Photoshop and add a multiply layer filter.



Material:

For the materials I went with a red metal and use the specular to give it some shine. for the second render I went with a graffiti texture by coloring one of the render passes and putting a spray paint filter in order to give it the spray paint effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment