Friday, May 8, 2020

Cameron Ouille Prosthetic



I took inspiration for my work from a mix of Mad Max Fury Road and Twisted Metal.  I wanted this to be a simplified mask that would allow me to show of the best of both.Twisted Metal (With images) | Evil clowns, Scary clowns, Creepy clown The Secret To Mad Max: Fury Road's Absolutely Terrifying Villain ...

                                               Inspiration























Process

I designed the mask 1st, built it up from the 2d design sketch, and then adhered it to the mannequin. I then patch sealed it and added the pipes and nose.

Final Render


 

1 comment:

  1. 3d model Vancouver, BC is now an easy way to get 3D structure. It is also a faster-capturing method without any flaws. It details every point and measurement. Get a professional to do your job.

    ReplyDelete