Monday, May 4, 2020

Tanaya Kumar: Render In Passes

Concept: For my model I wanted to do an interesting design that changes from different perspectives and is has a lot of rectilinear parts. For my render in passes for my model I wanted to do an open field  to contrast the industrial nature of my model with the softness of nature.


Techniques: For my process I had to use Rhino and I went in and created layers of all the materials such as gem, glass, metal, paint, plastic, plaster etc. I then opened photoshop and played with the layer sequences and opacities. I like the almost holographic, mystical look of my model in a natural landscape. For my second image I changed the orientation and also selected different colors for all the materials and opened them in photoshop and set them up.


Materials: For my materials I utilized all the features in rhino such as gem, glass, paint, metal, plaster and plastic. I like the strong opacity of the plastic material and its reflective surface. It makes the model really stand out. I also like the look of the shiny glass material.

No comments:

Post a Comment