Saturday, May 9, 2020

Liam Melugin: Box Model

Concept:

I wanted to create a box that was something that I could use and find aesthetically pleasing. I also wanted it ti be themed around something that I enjoyed. I decided to go with a game series that I have played throughout my life, being the Legend of Zelda.



Process:

I used one of the provided resources to create a basic box that I then took into rhino. I used the boolean tool to remove the main shape that I wanted. I then added accents to it to add more style to the box. I finally extruded the box to a quarter inch so that it would mimic the final box.


Materials: 

For the main material I looked online on keyshot and found a birch plywood material. I then applied it to the box. I hoped that if I were to make a physical version that I would be able to find a birch plywood because I liked how it looked.



1 comment:

  1. I think more often than not an educator post and it is uncommonly important and learned. in this way, I would like to thank you for the endeavors you've got made in composing this article. Quality 3d scanning Denver, Colorado

    ReplyDelete