Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Imran Shakoor: Render in Passes

Concept: For this concept I wanted to make a fashionable version my RCG glove. I was going for something classy, but I wanted it to have a design on it as well. Lately the artist Keith Harring has inspired me a lot, and his works have a lot patterns so I decided to go with a version of the glove that included his touch.

Process: The process included messing with the levels of each pass because I knew I wanted the zipper to be dark relative to the rest of the glove. Ultimately, I was able to end up with a mostly white and black image, which was good enough for me to overlay the Keith Harring art and get both it and the glove to show nicely. At this point, I had to erase the part of the Keith Harring that showed over the parts that was not the cloth. Lastly, I made a few image adjustments to increase the brightness and changed to background color.

Materials:
I left the materials the same as what I had originally because I thought those were the best to use. All I did was change the color of some of them before I played with the passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment