Sunday, March 3, 2019

Carol Newhard Castle model



The concept for this project was a farm house with wrap around porches. As I began to work I put a more eclectic and unorthodox spin on the porch idea. My ideas were to add objects to this structure to make it have an unusual appearance. I wanted it to look like something no one has seen before.

The modeling techniques used were very basic and elementary. I used basic objects from the tool bar and tried to combine them in away that would create interest.

The materials used in Keyshot were  all elements are shiny white plastic. This was done to give the image a look of a industrial colony. By industrial colony I mean a corporate owned town. The lighting was meant to highlight this somewhat sterile environment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment