Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Week 8- 3-D Model:Paige Ramos

Concept:

To continue with my toy theme that I did with the last project, I've decided to create a simplistic key. Since throughout my childhood, I've always wanted on to hold or to wear. Although, I have never gotten the chance to do so, until I could make one for myself. Primary focusing on the basic shapes of what makes a 'key', and went from there.


 Process:
To make the key I wanted to bring to life, I've decided to used the tube shape first. To create the handle of the object. Making sure it was thick enough as if a child could hold it much easier. In addition, to using the rectangle shape to make the base of the key and the prongs. It is even a bit off center, to add to the childish toy nature of it.


And then in Keyshot, I've decided to make a gold metallic material. To add some shine when I've adjusted the lighting while I position it. To show that this simple toy could shine like gold. As in each position I moved it, making sure to capture that shine as the key reflects against the lighting source.



No comments:

Post a Comment