Sunday, September 12, 2021

Jessica Munoz . De Haar, The Netherlands { A Medieval Marvel)



I wanted to do a castle Based on British times and the 14th century, and I found it. I wanted someone of a fairy tale style castle and this castle is in the Netherlands which is a place where I want to go in British stunning castle. Has a rectangular details and Cellular shape so I thought it would be very simple for me to do. When I sow it I was thinking of a toy that was made an wood.







Modeling Techniques

Most of the materials I have used on Rhino 6 ,it's kind of complicated for me because I am still new to this Program. That I used were the 3D object tools, and using the cylinder shapes cone, and as well, the rectangular shape I also want to color code my layers as well .Having a color code layer helps out with organization and as well what are you doing in that layer. Some things that I did struggle on. It is obvious I Didn't know. What to use to take out the negative I've tried to re-watch the tutorial to make sure what I'm doing is correct. It still was hard for me to do the narrative. That's why there's no windows and a door but if I knew how to do it, it would look better not as a solid piece. I






Materials

I what to a solid block of wood toy from the 1400s that was the time period where the castle was built .I wanted to find different textures of wood and different colors because most of the toys I see .Have different colors of wood texture. I also wanted to make sure it was contrast.








No comments:

Post a Comment