Saturday, December 16, 2023

Nash DeGroat Project 2 - LED Sleeve

 Concept:

    The sleeve was designed with older flashlight bodies in mind. To work with this I wanted the handle to have the visual texture of old military flashlights.



Proccess:

    I was still learning rhino durring this project so I strugled with making the dome head. The pipes were hard to make as at the time I was obsessed with making the pipes flush with the head so printingwould be easier as it would sit on the head. While I knew that pentagons would get that texture I mentioned before I




Materials:

    Once again I used my favorite colors. When the sleeve was printed the material used was thinner than I thought so the pentagons disapeared buy it still looks good.
















No comments:

Post a Comment