Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Tanaya Kumar Flat Fab Model


Concept: For my FlatFab model I really wanted to do an animal such as a bear since I could incorporate a lot of unique curvilinear shapes within my bear model.


Process: In FlatFab I first created the base of the bear's body and added perpendicular circular shapes around torso to give the effect of a bear. I then created the limbs of the bear and mirrored those limbs on both sides. Finally I created the face of the bear and mirrored that as well and then for the ears of the bear I added mini circles around a curved triangular shape meant to represent the ears. I had to play around with Flat Fab and get used to drawing in that application as well as using the adjust tool to reshape my bear shapes. After a lot of trial and error I got the silhouette of the bear down.


Materials: In Rhino I had a lot of fun playing around with the different display modes and I chose to experiment with the ghosted as well as shaded display modes. I liked adding the fun gradient background to give the bear a more retro and exciting display. The fun snd bright colors help make my bear model exciting and appealing.



No comments:

Post a Comment