Friday, September 5, 2014

Brian Chancellor - Brain Series

I have been working on rebuilding my modeling skills.  4 or 5 attempts later I think I have a decent enough looking brain.  I am still a bit worried about polycount for 3D printing but this latest version is entirely closed.  This is a big improvement over my last few attempts.

This brain will be used throughout my series of projects.  I plan on making different pieces that play on brain related phrases.  My first piece will be a play on brain storming.  I will be working on clouds, lightning, and rain to add to the brain.  Future projects ideas are, mind blown, brain drain, and thinking outside the box.  That is why getting my basic brain done correctly is the most important aspect of this series.  I will update this post when I have more of the storm pieces done.


2 comments:

  1. You are off to a good start. Don't worry about the poly count. Export theodel as an obj file, if the file is less than 60mb then you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brain looks great, and I love the idea for your series. Hope to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete