Monday, September 15, 2014

Week 2 Progress

Week 2 Gargoyle Model


I added some detail to the face of the Gargoyle. As a reference for the base I am viewing different Gothic Architecture buildings. In particular, I searched for Gothic column bases; window trimmings and molding that display a pattern mimicking the style of the building. I also resized the model and uploaded it to Shapeways.com in order to see how the model would currently look.

--Kristin




http://anglicanhistory.org/usa/jhhopkins/gothic1836/



2 comments:

  1. if you were to make your model hollow it might be a bit cheaper, but its looking good I like it, adding the architecture will really help it, cant wait to see how it turns out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful model. I would strongly consider sending off a low poly version of it off to the contest.

    ReplyDelete