Sunday, September 14, 2014

Chun-Yi Wu: Project 1 Werewolf

Chun-Yi Wu: Project 1 Werewolf
I like to create the creature models so here is a first view of the werewolf at the beginning. Its basic concept by my self interest and it's one of my favorite. The reason to choose make a werewolf is based on the western culture myth. I grew up at Asian culture since born so every Eastern ancient myth always track my eye so werewolf is one make me feel want to modeling and printing it out.

Here is the final model which I have changed position and make a base for it. The body piece are all from different files since I have a model many different piece from other models so import them in to one file and combine them to be as one piece and it works very well.
After finish I send it to Rhino to measure the size for printing

This was a remade mix work self collection each piece of the body are from different file, this is might be the final view or not i haven't  decide yet but I'm sure I will make this better. And here are the rendering final view model by KeyShot.
This is the payment and model view by shapeway
Final result of my werewolf  


1 comment:

  1. Nice model. I would also think of how you can make it in parts that could be molded then glued together.

    ReplyDelete