Sunday, September 28, 2014

David Norkiewicz: Project 2: Flashlight

The flashlight cover was the second project that our class was given. We were provided with a template to work from and create with.

The main thought I had when designing the cover was not to create somthing so complex that it would be a hassle to handle. Instead, I approaced the model with the intent to slade and fit in the hand nicely. The top part of the flashlight is beveled and cut in such a way as to make it easy to hang from a piece of string or lanyard.




The overall shape of the the model was created off of a template, but several extrusions and booleans shapped the side to create the ridged edges.

I have completed my Keyshots for both my flashlight cover and Lightsaber.



I am really looking forward to getting both of these printed!


The printing process has gone through, and I should get the model back in a few weeks!




The Flash light has arrived and looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment