Sunday, January 22, 2017

Anisha Chaudhary: Week One Duck






For this project, I may have crossed out imagination line. I saw that the rubric called for the duck to be a product, and I happen to have this plastic, solar-powered, dancing duck. I thought it was a chance I wouldn't want to miss out on so I used it as a live reference while I modeled the object. I can see when putting my images side by side that my model is not completely accurate. I'd like to continue to work on my skills and have more confidence in my organic modeling. I had to redo the head twice, but the second time was much easier since I understood how the mesh should look like. I decided to texture it as similarly as I could to the original piece, and found appropriate colors in the plastic section of KeyShot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment