Friday, January 27, 2017

Timothy Smiley Duck



Inspiration

I have been following the election and Trump's recent nomination. I was thinking about what I could do and then form some reason I thought I should make a Trump duck. Once I thought of that,that was it i'm making a trump duck!

methods

I made the duck with a sphere and added extra control points and sculpted the shape. did the same with the head then blend surfed them together. Imade the cut out for the tie and the coat by projecting curves on the surface and splitting it. the Hair was another sphere manipulated with a cage transform.

design choices

It's easy to make a recognizable trump image because of how easy he is to caricature. I found the correct cloth like materials and used a wood texture for his hair because it seemed to match the hair color closest.

No comments:

Post a Comment