Monday, April 10, 2017

Hannah Revelle




Concept:

For my Lamp I knew I wanted something tall and lean to put on my end table at home. I went back and forth deciding if I wanted it to be hard or soft shape in the end I decided I liked the how the circle lamps from previous students work turned out. 

Technique:

This was a very simple model to create I made two spheres Boolean together and than cut off part of the bottom and top to make it flat. I than made a 6 in diameter tube cut out in the middle than followed the rest of the directions to create the lamp.   

Material:

I was thinking at first I would use Plexiglas but my room has a lot of wood in it so I figured I would stay with the style. I bought Plywood from  Home Depot and I am staining it dark color. I also bought my wiring for my lamp from Home Depot and bought a small light bulb that not suppose to over heat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment