Sunday, April 30, 2017

Simon Fields, Lisa Marie: Week 14-16 Pepakura













Concept: For this assignment I used the same model I used for my 3D print assignment for the pepakura. I really liked how my 3D print had looked so I really want to see how you would look on a larger scale at a lower polycount. My partner agreed to use the model so we are all set to go.

Techniques: I reduced the polycount to 300. My partner Lisa unwrapped the model in the pepakura software for me to finish formatting in Rhino. From there my partner put the model together for me.

Materials: we had use masking tape to tape up the edges of the model so it can be ready for sealing. I take it outside to seal it and added a base primer paint to start with. I then proceeded to block out the colors that I was going to use for further detail. I didn't hand-painted all the details to the model and to finish it off added some tape and got styrofoam for his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment