Saturday, April 29, 2017

timothy smiley waffle structure








design

When coming up with my design I had trouble seeing how I could make this project my own until I came up with an idea.I wanted to make an old style medieval lantern.I researched and found a general shape that I like.



modeling techniques

I made a cage with some curves I made with a pentagon and lofted all the curves together.After a little teaking of the shape I was happy and moved onto the projection.After that I essentially followed professor scott's tutorial to the T. It was hard to get it just right but with some time I figured it out.  


Keyshot renders
It was really fun to see a texture on it in keyshot. It worked really well using the walnut I believe.It immediately worked and looked great for the model. I enjoyed getting interesting framing for the model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment