Thursday, April 27, 2017

Sam Vandygriff - Laser engraving





Concept
For My laser engraving design I decided to make the logo from my favorite current game called Dota 2. Ive always loved this game and I think that the logo is very clean and sharp. I also plan on hanging this over my computer.


Technique
For my technique I took a picture of the logo then imported it into Illustrator. After that I then traced over the logo so I could have something I created and most importantly a vector file. After tracing it all I then color coded everything and got the file ready to print.


Materials
For the material I went with a thin plywood. I needed something pretty thin because I plan to frame this picture and hang it on my wall over my computer monitor.

Per Professor Scott's request: Here is the Shop link that I got my material and engraving done http://www.artifacturestudios.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment