Monday, April 29, 2019

King Wang Wong: Laser Engraving Project

Concept:

For this project I wanted to make a small piece of home decor. I chose a piece of wood instead of a skateboard for this project. I chose to use the Chinese character for home: 家. 

Process:

I used the Pen Tool in Illustrator to draw out the outlines for the character. After that I imported the file to Rhino for final adjustments. I used a mix of shallow and medium engravings so the finished product will have more variety in the overall composition. 


Materials:

I used a small plank of craft wood to engrave my project on. The bottom space is mean to allow one to attach a small photo. 

1 comment:

  1. Blue crystals are the Gift Manufacturers in Bangalore who have a large collection of Crystals 3D Laser Engrave, Corporate Gifts, Awards and Trophies, Glass Trophies, UV print on Wood, Pen, Metal and other all types of Crystal Products

    ReplyDelete