Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ayaz Ismail | Week 3 | Castle

Complex design and the architecture of a castle is very important. The complexity within the castle has such essence that the design and traditional thoughts are embedded in it. We all have seen the display of various castles in paintings. digital art work, and cinemas. I wish I could replicate the traditional design of a castle, but my skills in modeling is developing gradually. I created a simple castle.

I believe in ideas that come naturally than researching. Yes, researching is important but sometimes it can be extended. I used the technique of layering and the use of shapes.


I wanted to make my simple castle look a bit elegant. The traditional texture of a castle inspired me the most. The rich colors, architectural finish, and most importantly the shapes were given more attention than detailed concept.



Ghosted - Rhino


Layered - Rhino


Rendered Angle 1 - Keyshot


Rendered Angle 2 - Keyshot





No comments:

Post a Comment