Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hadi Zadeh - Assignment 4 Flash Light 4

I had previously made my three flash lights. But for the 3D print I wanted to make a new one with elements from the video game "Half Life". I had this minimalistic design in mind with half life logo in front and a few bumps and dents for detail. The challenging part was making the logo look right. I wanted it to look bent along with the surface of the flash light.

I Used extrude surface straight, patch surface, edge curves and a few other commands. You can see a few steps of the modeling process >>HERE<<

Traditionally, orange is the theme color for half life logo and the related stuff. So I painted the logo in orange and I chose two shades of grey for the metal parts. the bottom part of the flash light made of plastic with some bumps and dents on its back.

 Ghosted Render

 Layered Render

 Keyshot Render 1

 Keyshot Render 2

 3D Print

 Final 1

 Final 2

Final 3

No comments:

Post a Comment