Sunday, February 1, 2015

Jenna Bastian: Week 3 Flashlight

If I would to own a flashlight I would want it red and black, and so that was the color scheme I wanted to go for. I was also going to put some hook at the end to tie a strap through. I wanted this flashlight to be cool and have a techy feel.

I added rings around the flashlight so it wouldn't be so simple, the hook didn't work out. I also used arrayPolar to copy/paste a cube and rotate around a point. Then I used BooleanDifference on them and the flashlight head to subtract parts off the head.

I made it red and black, and also other warm colors.  I added ground reflections and made shadows a dark blue. Not sure if it is "cool" perhaps should have used different materials, I used metal and plastic metal for this (and gem for the button).

Ghosted images from Rhino and Keyshot renders: 

Ghosted in Rhino

Layered in Rhino

Keyshot Render #1

Keyshot Render #2

No comments:

Post a Comment