Monday, February 16, 2015

Ayaz Ismail | Week 3| Flashlight


I decided to create a simple flashlight as I am new to Rhino. There were many good designs to be inspired from. However, choosing the simplicity route worked this time. 

The technique of modeling was simply based on the design I initially crafted in Rhino. I wanted to give some kind of attention to the switch of the flashlight.  I decided to model the switch by choosing colors. The reason behind this was logic of reasoning and reality check. Flashlight will not turn on by itself, but it will need a switch to that. Therefore, the signal to noise ratio works best in this scenario.   
I picked out the colors and decided to stick with them. I wanted to implement the idea of 'smoothness' and I achieved that by selecting a soft texture. 



Ghosted - Rhino

Layered - Rhino

Rendered Angle 1 - Keyshot

Rendered Angle 2 - Keyshot







No comments:

Post a Comment