Friday, February 27, 2015

Denise Lion Sp2015 elds 205 Free form

I very much enjoyed doing the free form, however it was very challenging because I wanted to come with an original work. Trying to come up with an original work was a little harder than I thought because my mind, hand and digital software could understand each other at first. I had a very hard time patching some pink parts.
for my free form I wanted to make and abstract with geometric lines  flower vase, and had to be circular shape with slots places that later one, I could incorporate other medium into it.  I use boolean difference to make holes and have different tubes that I could eventually insert back into the vase.

I use an array of materials, I use metals and glass. I like the Meta/shiny with a little texture look for my vase. I wanted to have a very contemporary look for my art piece.



Rhino Shots


Keyshots




No comments:

Post a Comment