Monday, February 2, 2015

Castle By Denise Lion


I have very hard time following written directions and been 55 years old I decided that I am not going to start following directions now. It was my first time using Rhino I am sure it would have been easier to follow the tutorial, however I did manager to come up for a castle design.
I really enjoyed working with Rhino software what a fabulous art tool. I was not sure how I wanted my castle, so I went with idea of a Japanese structure looking castle with some modern twist to it.
I use wood all around the building structure, and glass for the roof and floors. I really wanted to put some rivers or a water of some kind to bring the elements together, however I had difficulties with a water design. I would like to go back to this design later one in the course and add the water element to it.

Castle Layer
                               
Castle Rhino Ghosted

Castle Keyshot A


Castle Keyshot B


No comments:

Post a Comment