Monday, February 2, 2015

Flashlight

The Flashlight was a very interesting project. When I started I did know the concept that I wanted to follow.
I am an abstract artist, so I wanted a more abstract organic look to my flashlight, however I found very difficult to execute and organic looking abstract flashlight with Rhino, maybe I will try again when I am more proficient with the software. Since I could not execute a organic model flashlight,  I decided to go with a more high tech look. My design was inspired by the movie star wars sable weapon. I wanted to have some clean lines and somehow a little transparence. For my materials I use a sturdy glass for outside and a strong plastic for inside. I went with a Halloween theme for my colors, orange and black. 


Flashlight Layer

Flashlight  Rhino Ghosted
Flashlight Keyshot A
Flashlight Keyshot B 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment