Saturday, October 1, 2022

An Nguyen: Project 2 - Part 3

Composition of Orthography (with perspective) and 3D model on gray background

3D Model Pin on a Mask in appropriate environment and being worn
2 additional close up
 
Commands required: 
- Array: I used ArrayCrv to create the pearls around the pin. 
- Revolve: I used Control Point Curve to draw half of the diamond shape. Then, I used Revolve command - Full Circle to create the two diamonds on pin.
- Mirror: I used Mirror Command many times to achieve symmetrical details on the pin such as the curve details on both side of the pin, the two diamonds, the two spheres. 
- Chamfer: I used Chamfer for the top and bottom of the pin. Instead of the hard edges cylinder, you can see the pin was cut/ shape a bit. 
- Extract Isocurve: I used this command to pick up a curve on the chamfer area so that when I created the pearls, those pearls aligned and appeared on the chamfer area with the correct angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment