Monday, October 3, 2022

Pedro Ramos: Week 4 Flashlight

Reference Images: 





Inspiration:

My inspiration came from my interest in Aztec Jewelry. The color silver was used in the main body with the addition of turquoise jewels around the surface. My goal was to keep the flashlight simple and functional.

Ghosted With 2D Drawing
Techniques:

                I wanted to keep the design simple and functional. I used the Array Polar and Curve Boolean commands to create a cohesive structure.    


Side Shot
Materials:

                 The materials used were metal and jewelry. The body uses a reflective dark silver, and the jewels use a turquoise color. Uses jewelry lighting form KeyShot.


Mesh Render:

 

Mesh
 

3D Model: 

3D Model

3D Model With Flashlight


3D Model With Flashlight 2


    Printed with Ender 3 Pro used white filament.   



No comments:

Post a Comment