Monday, October 10, 2022

Brittany Han: Week 4 Flashlight





 Inspiration

    For my flashlight project, I was really inspired by rings bands and stems without the stones. I thought this would make for a cool affect when the light was turned on, the top is the main point where this shows. However, for the main body I wanted to make sure there were enough divots and groves do the user wouldn't loss their grip.



Modeling

    For the body of my sleeves I use curves to get the main shape. I filleted most of my edges to stay with the theme of the rings as they don't have sharp edges normally. I used solids ArrayPolaring them around the main body surface, and to add the holes and divots I used bolleanDifference to subtract them
Flashlight Layers


Flashlight Specs
Rendering

    For rendering I used Keyshot to get the front and back profile of the flashlight. I decided to leave my render black for a clean look. I will revisit this in the future to change the colors to their respective looks.
Flashlight Front Render
Flashlight Back Render
3D Print

Sleeve Upright

Sleeve Front

Sleeve Back
Final Look with Flashlight

Flashlight On Pattern

Flashlight On Upright

Flashlight On Front

Flashlight On Back






No comments:

Post a Comment