Sunday, October 9, 2022

Madeline Askins project 2

Inspiration: My costume for Halloween this year was April O'Neil from teenage mutant ninja turtles. When basing my model I decided to do a pizza-themed brochure/hairpin because the pizza was a large part of the character. When I looked for hair brochures I realized I needed to have a large pin to go through the brochure in order for it to set on the hair. I then made the pin a pizza cutter. A pizza itself would be too small so I placed it in a pizza box to make it larger. The center of the pizza and pizza box had a hole to place the cutter inside. 




Pizza Sketch:


Process: 
Some of the commands I used was Boolean union, rotate, revolve, extrude, and cap. Boolean union was used to connect the objects into one piece. Rotate was to get the peporoni to set evently on the top of the pizza. Revolve was used to get the shape of the pizza cutter. Extrude was used to thicken the top and bottom of the pizza and cap was used to make and extruded pieces filled out shapes. 




Materials: For keyshot I simply used the two place lighting with reflection to get the gray background shots. I also changed the perspective to give more dynamic shots and fill the image up more. For the counter shot I raised the brightness and changed the position of the shadow. For the worn image I changed the color of the light and made heavier shadows to fit the image better.Materials I used was FDM biodegradable plastic to make the model. The entire model is made of this plastic. Aftwords the model was painted in acrylic paint. Lastly it was glazed over with a paint gloss for effect. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment