Monday, October 3, 2022

Jonathan Conde Project 2: Flashlight

Reference: 

The reference I used for this flashlight model is the light saber model from Star Wars. In light sabers, you can see a lot of shapes on the cylinder. I try to implement some of the shapes on my flashlight sleeve model. 

Model: 
I tried to make my model more simplistic yet have a lot of resemblance to the light saber. Most of the shapes I used were just cylinders that are scaled variously. On the top and bottom parts, I used much larger cylinders. On the middle part of the flashlight sleeve, I put smaller and thinner cylinders. I put small square shapes on the top and tube-like shape that goes from the top to the bottom for aesthetics. 

For texture, I added something that resembles dark-colored metal. I also used red colors and transparency on the tubes.































No comments:

Post a Comment